Paneer vegetable burji2018-02-09
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 30m
Paneer vegetable burji
- Cooking oil – 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1 no, finely chopped
- Green chilli – 2 nos, chopped
- Ginger – 1 tsp, chopped
- Red chilli pwdr – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric pwdr – 1/2 tbsp
- Black pepper pwdr – 1.2 tbsp
- Fennel pwdr – 1/2 tsp
- Tomato – 1 no, finely chopped
- Mixed vegetables – Mushroom, capsicum, carrot, beans etc – 1 Cup, finely chopped
- Paneer (Indian cottage cheese ) – 300 gms, grated
- Coriander leaves – 1 handfull
- Salt – as needed
Add cooking oil into a heated pan. Add mustard seeds – once the seeds start to pop, add the finely chopped onion, green chilly, ginger and some salt. Saute till onion turns translucent.
Add Red chilli pwdr , Turmeric pwdr, Black pepper pwdr and Fennel pwdr. Saute till fragrant.
Add tomato and stir for a while.
Add the mixed vegetables and salt as per taste. Saute for a while.
Add paneer – mix well and cook over low flame.
Once its done, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Can be used as filling for sandwich or rolls as well.
Refer detailed step by step cooking video below
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe