Besan Cheela – Chickpeas pancake2018-02-08
- Servings : 2-3
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Weight loss recipe – Besan Cheela | How to make Besan Cheela | Easy and Healthy breakfast
- Chickpea flour (besan) – 1 cup
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Salt – as needed
- Green chilli – 1 no (chopped)
- Ginger – ½ tsp (crushed)
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Onion – 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
- Water – 2 to 3 cups
- Yogurt – 1 tbsp (optional)
Into a mixing bowl, add all the above ingredients except water and mix well. Now add water part by part and make it to a smooth batter without any lumps.
Prepare a pan or tawa. Grease it, if you are not using a non-stick type. Pour and spread the batter as shown in the video. Pour little ghee if needed. Flip and cook both side evenly. Cook till small brown spots appears. A perfect healthy dish is ready. Have it with chutney and vegetable curry.
Refer detailed step by step cooking video below.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe