Garden cress oats milkshake2018-02-09
- Cuisine: Americas, Indian
- Course: Beverages
- Skill Level: basic
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 30m
Garden cress oats milkshake ( Ashaali, Alif) smoothie
- White oats – 3 tablespoon
- Honey – 1/2 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence- few drops
- Cold milk – one cup (low fat)
- Garden cress seeds – 2 tablespoon(soaked for 5 mins and drained)
- Raisins – 1 teaspoon
- Any fruit like apple ,banana etc
Blend all the above items except garden cress seeds and raisins.
In to a serving glass add garden cress seeds ,raisins and then add the blended mix. Add ice if needed.
Mix well and your healthy drink is ready.
Refer detailed step by step cooking video below
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe