Pomelo Salad Vegetarian Recipe (Thai Pomelo Salad Recipe)2019-03-01
Pomelo Salad Vegetarian Recipe (Thai Pomelo Salad Recipe)
Pomelo… that too in salad!!! Most of us try to avoid pomelo, maybe the taste, difficulty in peeling or limited recipes available!!!
Pomelo salad is a special recipe which gives a special flavour to it. Ingredients like coconut, peanuts etc. are added to make the taste unique. It can be made even into a masala chat or can be taken just as a starter. Try it out… enjoy the Pomelo salad… make it easily within 5 minutes….
- Onion – 1/2 (Finely chopped)
- Shallots -4 nos (Finely chopped)
- Green chilli – 2 to 3 nos (Finely chopped)
- Garlic – 1 big clove (Finely chopped)
- Dried red chilli – 2 nos (Finely chopped)
- Salt – as needed
- Jaggery/Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Lime Juice – 1 to 2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
- Pomelo – 1 cup
- Fresh Coconut – 1 tbsp (Grated)
- Virgin Olive Oil/Coconut oil – 1tbsp
- Salted Peanuts – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp (Finely chopped)
Prepare all the ingredients and keep aside. Mix all the ingredients just before serving. Non-vegetarians can add a tbsp of fish sauce also.
Refer detailed cooking video below:
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe