Easy Fried Rice2021-06-14
- Cuisine: Chinese, Indian
- Course: Gravies & Mains, Rice & Sides
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Add to favorites
Easy Fried Rice
Fried rice is the most adored Chinese dish in the world and each region has different variations. Here is a restaurant style Indo-Chinese fried rice recipe.
- Basmati rice – 1 cup / 1 glass (soaked for 15-30 minutes)
- Vegetable oil – 4 tbsp
- Salt -1 tsp
- Garlic – 1 tsp (chopped)
- Vegetables – 2 tbsp each, chopped
- Spring onion – chop the top and bottom separately
- Green chilli – as per taste
- Pepper powder – as per taste
- Dark soy sauce – 1 tbsp or 1 tsp
- Green chilli sauce – 1 tbsp
- Vinegar – ½ tsp
Boil water in a vessel and add 1 tbsp oil and pinch of salt. Add the soaked rice into the boiling water and cook for about 5 – 8 minutes. The best way is to use the leftover rice. Drain and cool the rice down in running water immediately.
In a frying pan, add 3 tbsp oil and garlic. Saute for 30 seconds. Add 2 tbsp each of vegetables like carrot, beans, onions, capsicum etc. Add green chilli and white part of spring onions to it. Saute for a minute. Cooked chicken or eggs can be added at this point. Now add vinegar, soy sauce and chilli sauce to the mix. Add the cooked rice and pepper powder. Mix gently. Fry the rice for a few minutes over high flame. Add salt if needed. Sprinkle the top part of thespring onion.
Tasty Fried Rice is ready !!!
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe