Bean sprout paratha | Bean sprout stuffed flat bread2018-02-08
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 5m
Weight loss recipe – Bean sprout paratha | How to make paratha | How to make Moong sprout paratha
- Bean sprout (green gram)– 1 cup (coarse grind without adding water)
- Oil – ½ tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 pinch
- Ginger – 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Onion – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Dried mango powder (amchur) – ½ tbsp
- Salt – as needed
- Coriander leaves – few (chopped)
In a heated pan add oil and once the oil is hot, add cumin seeds. When the seeds start to pop, add ginger and onion. Saute for few minutes and add the ground sprout, red chilli powder and dried mango powder. Mix well, add salt as needed and cook for 5 minutes. Do not over cook as it will lose all the nutrients. Finally add coriander leaves and mix well. Filling is ready.
- Paratha/chappathi dough – for 3 to 4 nos
- Wheat flour – for dusting
- Ghee – 2 to tbsp
Take a big lemon sized dough and roll it by dusting with wheat flour. First make a small circle and fill it with 1 to 2 tbsp of filling (step 1). Seal it and press with your hands and bring it to disc shape (as shown in the video). Roll it gently as thin as possible by dusting in between. Prepare a tawa. Cook the rolled paratha over low flame. Flip and cook both sides evenly. Spread some ghee on it and serve hot.
Refer detailed step by step cooking video below.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe